PPE to protect you from the Covid-19 Coronavirus
Outwear can provide you with a range of PPE to protect you and your employees during the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic.
The creation of the Protos Clip-On Clear Visor easily attaches to the front of your existing F39 or G16 Protos metal visor to give enhanced protection while communicating with colleagues and keeping to your social distancing requirements.
Face masks are also available for a limited time. There are a range of designs, protection levels and also a customisation option.
- FFP2 Mask - Certificated to EN149:2001 + A1:2009. This is the most protective mask in our range.
- OP Surgical Mask - Certificated to EN149:2001 + A1:2009.
- Pfanner Hygiene Mask - Sustainable and reusable. Non-certificated.
- Lavoro Reusable Mask - This 100% cotton face mask has been certified as being able to be washed upto 25 times while still offering the same level of filtration protection.
- Pfanner Reversible Mask - Sustainable and reusable. Non-certificated. 2 designs available. Our most comfortable mask that we also offer a customisation option. Logos and images can be applied to the front (contact us to discuss quantities required).
- Children's Face Mask - The same design as the Reversible Mask above, but in two sizes (3-6 and 7-12 years) and with three colour patterns.
- Nanoshield Visor - A great face shield designed to be as comfortable as possible by being attached to either a sun visor, cap or headband.
- Lavoro Visor - The innovative new face shield from Lavoro is adjustable in 2 ways:- Distance from the face to the shield and head band adjustment.
- Woolpower LITE Tube - Althought not designed as a face mask, the Woolpower Tube is a neck tube that can easily be worn to cover the face when needed but without being in place constantly which gives more comfort to the wearer. Due to being able to be washed at 60 degrees celsius, the garment can be sterilised with washing and is an environmentally conscious face covering. Available in Black, Blue and Green.
Some of the existing Pfanner PPE that you may already have can also be sterilised and used again and again to reduce our consumption of materials. A short video highlighting some of our hints and tips can be found here.
To discuss your requirements, please contact us.